Shop Mobile More Submit  Join Login
About Deviant Artist Kelly-DawnFemale/Canada Recent Activity
Deviant for 12 Years
Needs Core Membership
Statistics 198 Deviations 1,089 Comments 9,453 Pageviews
×

Newest Deviations

Activity


deviantID

SmellyPrawn
Kelly-Dawn
Artist
Canada
Current Residence: Kamloops
MP3 player of choice: ipod
Skin of choice: The kind that doesn't itch.
Personal Quote: "Yeah riiiiiiiiight"
Interests

Journal

No journal entries yet.

AdCast - Ads from the Community

×

Comments


Add a Comment:
 
:iconlupy-the-rabbit:
Lupy-the-Rabbit Featured By Owner May 13, 2014
:cake: Sparks lol 
Reply
:iconmcflyky:
McFlyky Featured By Owner Oct 27, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Feature- [link]
Reply
:iconzilcho32:
Zilcho32 Featured By Owner May 8, 2012
Hi, are you still around? I miss your contributions to the group.

Haha, I just noticed that your birthday is two days before mine. Happy birthday for a few days from now!!!

:iconcakeplz:
Reply
:iconsmellyprawn:
SmellyPrawn Featured By Owner May 15, 2012
Hi! Yeah I've been traveling out of town and been busy so I haven't been making much art lately. I'll get back at it when I return! :) And thanks for the happy bday! I hope yours is good too! :D
Reply
:iconzilcho32:
Zilcho32 Featured By Owner May 16, 2012
OK, cool. Yeah my b'day was orright. Thanks!!!.:party:

See you when you get back.:la:
Reply
:iconzilcho32:
Zilcho32 Featured By Owner Apr 11, 2012
I just have to say a big "THANKS!!!" to you for finding some great art to put into the group's gallery. You're doing a wonderful job.:)
Reply
:iconsmellyprawn:
SmellyPrawn Featured By Owner Apr 11, 2012
Yay!!!! Thanks!!! I'm glad they fit! I like this group it's supremely cool! AND it was a great idea!!! :D
Reply
:iconzilcho32:
Zilcho32 Featured By Owner Apr 11, 2012
Yes, I've approved instantly about 90% of your suggestions. The other 10% I had to think about, which is to be expected I think. It's all a matter of taste. Thanks for the kind words.:)
Reply
:iconel-ricado:
El-Ricado Featured By Owner Apr 11, 2012  Student General Artist
Thanks for the watch!)

You have a nice gallery, keep it up!
Reply
:iconcatscaps:
CatsCaps Featured By Owner Apr 10, 2012  Student General Artist
:D
Reply
Add a Comment: